Monday, September 5, 2011

Tagged For 7 Links Challenge

Hello friends,this post is for the 7Links challenge...some days back one of my friends, Neha of From My Heart has tagged me for the game of 7Links..It is really an  interesting tagging game happening in blogsphere recently..:-)
I had quite a nice yet tough time in thinking over the links..The game is to selecting 7 of your posts for the following categories:-

1. The Most Beautiful Post
   
   I love the way these posts look :-

   Dahibara Aloo Dum and Ghuguni Chaat 
  
  


and Pakhala

 
 

2. The Most Popular Post

   These 2 posts got the highest comments yet :-

    Baigan Masala
 
   and Kasoori Methi Paneer
  
   

3. The Most Controversial Post

    I do believe nothing is controversial in my posts.. :-)

4. The Most Helpful Post
   
    To make these recipes, i really worked hard and sure that these posts will help others to make these  recipe easily..

    Pura Poda Pitha
  
   
   and Tawa Naan
  

5. A Post That was Surprisingly Successful
    
    I did not really expect to be such a gr8 hit.. :-) 

    Kaankada Tarkari
  

6. A Post That did not Get the Attention it Deserves
   
    This is a very traditional and very very tasty recipe of Orissa, so i thought it deserved more attention :-

    Arisha Pitha
 

7. A Post I am Most Proud of

   This post Brought honour, recognition and awards to me...:-)
 
   Pachila Kadali Bara/Ripe Banana Fritters

Now im  tagging 7 of my friends for this game...:-)

Hamaree Rasoi
Santosh's Kitchen
A Girl's Diary
Anu's Healthy Kitchen
Easy Cook
Dee's Kitchen
Indian Cuisine   

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me. I too would post 7 posts of above category soon.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your posts dear ~ great links!
    USMasala

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mughda, congrats , you deserve the attention to get tagged.. lovely recipes and looks very flavorful and delicious. happy blogging

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting my blog,your comments will be more helpfull for me...Hope to see U again...:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget