Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Indian Style Masala Pasta

 Indian Style Masala Pasta is a dish in which Pasta is mixed with all indian masala and vegetables....It is a different yet very easy to make, tasty , spicy and finger licking  dish...I learned it from the site :-KhanaKhazana...

and here it goes:-

Ingredients


1 pack Pasta(any shape)
3 cups Vegetables(onions, peas, cabbage )
1 tsp Garlic(paste)
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp Green Chili Paste
½ cup Butter
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
½ tsp Turmeric Powder

Spring Onion for garnishing
Salt to taste

Method

Boil pasta as per instructions on the packet..

Cut all vegetables in long pieces....
In a vessel, put oil and fry all the vegies on high flame for 2 minutes.
Add a pinch of salt to taste and cook till done..keep aside.
In a pan, put butter....add cumin seeds and  fry for 1 minute.
Add green chilli and garlic paste..fry for 1 minute.
Optionally add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder for colour.
Add pasta, tomato sauce and  vegetables by sprinkling lil water. Add salt to taste and mix well..

Garnish with finely chopped Spring onions and serve hot....Enjoy..:-)

*Sending this to Priya & Aipi's Bookmarked Event




& Ayeesha's AnyOne Can Cook

23 comments:

  1. Nice n yummy pasta...:)
    loved the Indian touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think idian masaas are best pasta is super

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,tasty version desi pasta,loved the click.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pasta looks yummy and spicy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...yummy plate of pasta...love pasta...:)

    Dr.Sameena@

    http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice version of pasta !! looks delicious !!

    Ongoing Event - CC-Roti Pachadi/Chutney

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very much like the post I have today - I love this kind of simple but delicious pasts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this fusion, looks so delicious. Thank you for linking with Any One Can Cook :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. first time here ... nice recipes glad to follow you... very yummy and nice fusion
    www.rajafood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mugdha
    Hummm ! Never thought of this before...I think I will give a try
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwwwwwwwww.. Lovely and tempting recipe.. Absolutely inviting dear.. First time here.. Lovely blog with wonderful recipes.. thanks for sharing :)
    Indian Cuisine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pasta. Would you like to send it to my event
    Ongoing event: Fusion Food: Pasta

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful clicks...pasta looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. my mom used to make pasta like this, she has been suffering with an uncurable form of cancer for the past three years and it's been so hard for us to deal with it, yesterday she asked me if I could make her desi style pasta, it's been 3 years since I ate my moms food, i loved her cooking so much and I miss it everyday....I will make this for her this week....she cann't have tomatoes so I will only use a little bit. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, let me know if I can publish this recipe in my emagazine DNS, DNS is promoting food bloggers from India by publishing recipes from Indian blogs based on a monthly theme giving full credit to the author/blog.
    if you are ok then mail me your short bio and pasta/spaghetti recipe to ver.neha@hotmail.com
    Check my website here www.dinenshare.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. was just thinking abt wat to cook today & landed at ur page..Its seems to be simply awesome...gonna try today...Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. was just thinking abt wat to cook today & landed at ur page..Its seems to be simply awesome...gonna try today...Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now I realize this is why spices are great part of a recepie. Thanks for sharing this here.

    nutmeg online, Buy Turmeric Online, Cocoa beans for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting my blog,your comments will be more helpfull for me...Hope to see U again...:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget