Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Guduguda-Orissa special

Badi or Vadi as is called in some other parts of India-- is primarily sun-dried chunks made of batter prepared from black grams. Guduguda  is a tasty recipe made from vadi/badi with tomatoes,onions and garlic...


Ingredients:

10 Badi(Fried in oil and crushed)
1 onion(finely chopped)
4-5 flakes garlic(finely chopped)
2 green chillies(finely chopped)
1-2 tomato(finely chopped)
Mustard oil
Salt
Few chopped coriander leaves

Method:

Take oil in a pan, add onion,tomato,garlic, and chilles.
Fry well and add crushed vadi/badi in to it.
Mix properly with salt and coriander leaves.
Add lil water if neccessary..Fry it till dry...
Serve hot as a side dish.

3 comments:

  1. mun aagey bhabi thili, tame spelling mistake karicha boli [:d][:d] --- Gulu Gula....
    but ebe janili GuduGuda boli bhi gotey jinisha achi[:D]
    mun ta khaali badi churra nahele badi re rashuna, lanka chechi ki tike pani pakeiki paaga kariki pakhaala khaaithili[:d], ebe GuduGuda bhi try karibi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure amit...just try this,then u will never forget the taste..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey mugdha, I am Pragyan from Chicago. I read your blog post on various odisa recipes. I have a blog where i write about it as well. If you find some free time then visit my blog as well. espicycooking.com

    I am using my husbands account to post this comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting my blog,your comments will be more helpfull for me...Hope to see U again...:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget